Tia is Director of Wealth Planning at Spectrum Wealth Management. She has over 30 years of experience and is dedicated to helping clients make informed financial decisions by offering her objective and professional perspective. Tia's goal is to provide clients with a solid foundation for investment allocation, savings level prior to retirement and spending levels in retirement. She believes that the best results are achieved when quality planning works in harmony with active portfolio management.
Tia has three children and three dogs. In her free time, she enjoys being active outdoors and practicing yoga.
- Tia graduated from Ball State University with a Bachelor of Science degree in accounting.
- CFP®, Certified Financial Planner™
- CTFA, Certified Trust and Financial Advisor
- Financial Planning Association
- Trust and Investment Planning ABA