Tia is Director of Wealth Planning at Spectrum Management Group. She has over 23 years of experience and is dedicated to helping clients make informed financial decisions by offering her objective and professional perspective. Tia's goal is to provide clients with a solid foundation for investment allocation, savings level prior to retirement and spending levels in retirement. She believes that the best results are achieved when quality planning works in harmony with active portfolio management.
As a founding board member for Women for Change Coaching Community, Tia is passionate about providing low income women support to make meaningful change in their lives through professional coaching. She also serves as the vice president for a local Toastmasters group.
Tia has three children and three dogs. In her free time, she enjoys being active outdoors and practicing yoga.
- Tia graduated from Ball State University with a Bachelor of Science degree in accounting.
- CFP®, Certified Financial Planner™
- CTFA, Certified Trust and Financial Advisor
- Financial Planning Association
- Trust and Investment Planning ABA
- Women for Change Coaching Community
- Polished Brash Toastmasters