Leslie is co-founder and Managing Member at Spectrum Management Group. Leslie serves as chief investment officer of Spectrum. The nation's top publications frequently seek out Leslie's expertise. Her insight is featured in The Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, USA Today, U.S. News & World Report, among other notable publications. Leslie began her investment career at a young age through the teachings of her father, a professional investor and a trader. Leslie graduated from Indiana University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting. She is licensed as a Certified Public Accountant. Leslie is a CFA Charterholder and a member of the CFA Society of Indianapolis.
Leslie's community involvement focuses on organizations that support the empowerment of women and girls in the area of financial literacy. She also works primarily with women to help strategize and structure divorce settlement and coaches women to build a financial framework to build confidence and to move positively beyond divorce.
Leslie is married with one daughter and a feisty toy poodle/chihuahua mix. She spends her free time playing "stage mom" to her daughter, and enjoying her interests in modern and contemporary art and design.
- Leslie graduated from Indiana University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting.
- CFA®, Chartered Financial Analyst®
- CPA, Certified Public Accountant
- CDFA™, Certified Divorce Financial Analyst®
- AIF®, Accredited Investment Fiduciary®
- CFA Institute
- CFA Society of Indianapolis
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Institute of Divorce Financial Analysts