Bob is President and Co-Founder at Spectrum Wealth Management. He has devoted his career to acquiring the wisdom necessary to guide clients' financial decisions in all economic circumstances. With over 25 years of experience, his goal is to serve as a true expert and advocate for clients. Elite media outlets call on Bob for his knowledge and perspective. He has appeared on Fox Business and CNBC and has been quoted in Money magazine, U.S. News & World Report, Financial Planning magazine and The Indianapolis Star.
Bob has strong ties to his community through his involvement as a Youth Lacrosse team coach, sponsor for the Boy Scouts of America, and the Marian University Scholarship Committee. He's a self-described occasional golfer who enjoys spending time reading, snow skiing, and spending time with his wife and their three children.
Bob graduated from Ball State University with a Bachelor of Science degree in accounting.
- CFP®, Certified Financial Planner™
- CFA®, Chartered Financial Analyst®
- CPA, Certified Public Accountant
- CFA Institute
- Financial Planning Association
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Indiana CPA Society
- CFA Society of Indianapolis
- Legacy Wealth Coach
- Marian University Corporate Committee